SAVE THE DATE!
IPAC Eastern Ontario is pleased to present:
|Complex IPAC Issues, Local Solutions|
|Friday, September 21, 2018 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Italo-Canadian Club, 1174 Italia Lane, Kingston|
Cost: $75 per person
Exhibitors/Industry: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- CPE - A national, provincial and local perspective
- Candida auris
- Sharps Injuries - Why are they still happening?
- Auditing Environmental Cleaning - How is this working in different settings (PHU, LTC)?
- Change Management & Engagement
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Allison McGeer, Mt Sinai Hospital, Toronto
- Dr. Gary Garber, Chief IPAC, Public Health Ontario
- Dorianne Chesterton, ICP Quinte Healthcare
- Andrea Chaplin, Public Health Ontario
- Debbie McIntyre, LGL Public Health Unit
- Catherine Richard, Public Health Ontario
- Barley Chironda, Clorox